Yields 8 pancakes
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1 tbsp Chalice Pumpkin Spice
1 cup unsweetened soy milk
3 tbsp PB2 powder
¼ cup soy milk
2 tbsp oil
1. In a large bowl, combine whole wheat flour, rolled oats, pumpkin puree, vanilla protein powder, pumpkin spice and soy milk. Stir together using a fork until all of the ingredients are combined.
2. Oven medium heat add a small amount of oil in a non-stick pan. When the oil is heated, scoop out 1/3 cup of pancake batter for each pancake. Gently press the batter down to make a pancake shape.
3. Cook the pancake batter for 2 minutes on each side of the pancake or until golden brown.
4. In the mean time prepare the peanut butter sauce by mixing the PB2 and soy milk. Whisk using a fork.
5. Serve the pancakes warm with the peanut butter sauce drizzled on top.