Yields 4 servings
1 package of brown rice pasta
1.5 cup brussels sprouts
10-12 mini sweet peppers
1 cup leek (1 stalk), chopped
1 T avocado oil
1 t black pepper
1 t salt
1 T hot water
½ c tahini
1 T soy sauce
4 T water
1. Cook pasta according to the directions on the package.
2. At the same time that the pasta is cooking, place a pan on the stove on medium heat.
3. Add oil and leeks in the pan. Saute for 2-3 minutes or until the leek soften and brown lightly.
4. Add the Brussels sprouts to the pan and add 1 tbsp of hot water to the pan. Continue stirring to prevent burning of the leeks.
5. Add the peppers and salt and pepper to the pan. Continue stirring for 7-8 minutes.
6. When the pasta is cooked, add the noodles directly to the pan, without rinsing.
7. Combine well and set the pan aside to make the dressing.
8. In a small bowl, add all of the ingredients for the tahini dressing. Mix well with a form until a smooth mixture forms.
9. Drizzle the tahini dressing when the pasta is placed on a plate prior to serving.