Yields 8 servings
1 jar pimento green olives
1 jar vinegar mixed vegetables (onions, carrots, cauliflower mix)
2 lbs cooked shrimp
2 lbs scallops (frozen or fresh)
2 lbs squid rings (frozen or fresh)
1 lb crab meat (frozen)
4 celery stems, diced
5 garlic cloves, chopped
2 fresh lemons, juiced
¼ cup olive oil
1. In a non-stick pan on medium heat, sauté scallops and squid for 8-10 minutes. Once cooked, place the ingredients in a large bowl to cool.
2. Crumble the crab meat and add it to the bowl. Mix ingredients together.
3. Add the cooked shrimp and garlic to bowl.
4. Next, add pimento olives, vinegar mixed vegetables, diced celery and olive oil to the bowl. Mix all of the ingredients well.
5. Cut and squeeze fresh lemon juice into the salad.
6. Toss the salad and refrigerate overnight to cool.
7. Best to serve 24-48 hours after preparation. Enjoy!