Yields 8 servings
2 zucchini, sliced
2 red onions, thinly sliced
2 coloured peppers, cut into strips
2 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
1 garlic bulb
3 tbsp olive oil
¼ cup Blue cheese, crumbled
1 fresh lemon
1 tbsp Oregano
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp pepper
¼ cup olive oil
1. Evenly slice and prepare the zucchini, red onions, coloured peppers, and sweet potatoes.
2. Add 3 tbsp to the vegetables. Add salt & pepper toss the vegetables to evenly cover with the oil.
3. Grill the vegetables on a BBQ until evenly browned on each side, approximately 10 minutes.
4. Slip the top off the garlic bulb. Wrap the bulb in tin foil and place in the BBQ the entire time you grill the other vegetables.
5. Transfer the vegetables and garlic bulb to a tray when all finished.
6. Chop the vegetables including garlic bulb and transfer to a large bowl.
7. Sprinkle the blue cheese, olive oil, sea salt, pepper, oregano, fresh lemon on top of chopped vegetables. Mix the salad to spread the dressing evenly.
8. Serve warm or cold!