Yields 1 pan loaf
½ cup melted coconut oil
3 whole eggs
1 cup coconut sugar
1 Tsp vanilla extract
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup white organic white flour
1 cup almond flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp baking soda
2 cups purée pumpkin
1 tbsp pumpkin spice, organic chalice spice
¼ cup coconut milk
¼ cup chia seeds
½ cup raisins
½ cup pumpkin seeds optional
1. Place solid coconut oil in a glass measuring. Melt oil in microwave for 30 seconds on high power until coconut oil is a liquid consistency.
2. In a large mixing bowl add melted coconut oil, whole eggs, chia seeds and coconut sugar. Mix well using a spoon.
3. Add vanilla extract to bowl and mix well.
4. Continue to add the following to the bowl organic white flour, rolled oats, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda and pumpkin spice. Mix just until combined.
5. Add pumpkin purée and coconut milk to the batter and mix well.
6. Add raisins to batter. Optional, add pumpkin seeds.
7. Grease loaf pan with coconut oil or use parchment paper. Place in preheated oven at 350F for 30 minutes.