¾ cup butter, softened
½ cup brown sugar
1 cup coconut sugar
2 cups rolled oat flakes
2 cups oat flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
¼ cup peanut butter
¾ cup chocolate chips
½ cup almond slices
1. In a large bowl, mix together the butter, brown sugar, and coconut sugar until the sugar is well blended with the butter using a fork.
2. Add eggs to batter and continue to mix the ingredients together.
3. Next add oat flakes, oat flour, baking soda and salt. Combine the ingredients well.
4. Add the peanut butter, chocolate chips and almond slices and stir together until the ingredients are evenly distributed.
5. Crumble the ingredients onto a baking sheet.
6. Place into an oven at 350F for 12 minutes. Set aside to cool the granola.
7. Store the granola in the refrigerator in a sealed container for up to 7 days.