3 cups quick rolled oats
½ cup almond slivers
½ cup walnuts, chopped
¼ cup chia seeds
½ cup raisins
½ cup dates
½ cup water
½ cup honey
½ cup peanut butter
1. Mix oatmeal, almond slices, chia seeds and walnuts in a large bowl.
2. In a medium pot add dates, water and raisins. Bring to a boil and simmer on medium heat for about 2 minutes or until water is absorbed.
3. Add peanut butter and honey to the pot and stir over heat until peanut butter and honey blend through evenly.
4. Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients and mix together using a wooden spoon.
5. Place the mixture in the fridge for 15 -30 minutes or until cooled.
6. Form balls with mixture and store in refrigerator for up to 7 days.