Yields 2 Loaves
2 ½ cups rolled oatmeal flakes
1 cup almond flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp baking soda
1 tsp turmeric
½ cup coconut oil, melted
6 ripe bananas
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup coconut sugar
½ cup coffee, liquid
¼ cup chia seeds
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Peel and mash the bananas in a large bowl using a fork.
3. Add rolled oatmeal flakes, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, turmeric, coconut sugar, and chia seeds to the same bowl.
4. Mix ingredients for 1 minute until well combined.
5. Place coconut oil in microwave for 30 seconds in a glass measuring cup until the oil turns to liquid.
6. Add the melted coconut oil, eggs, coffee and vanilla extract to the batter. Stir to combine the ingredients together.
7. Stir in the chocolate chips and combine well.
8. Line two loaf pans with parchment paper. Fill each loaf pan with the batter equally. Smooth out the batter in the loaf pans.
9. Place the pans into the oven and bake for approximately 40 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Remove from the oven and let cool on a rack for about an hour before slicing.