Yields 5 servings
2 eggplants, cubed
2 cooking onions, thinly sliced
2 cups purple kale, chopped
1 ½ cup coconut milk
1 tbsp curry
2 tsp Himalayan salt
2 tbsp coconut oil
1. Over medium heat, add eggplants, cooking onions and kale to a large sauté pan.
2. Add coconut oil, curry spice, Himalayan salt to the vegetables and stir until the spices are mixed with the ingredients.
3. Turn heat on high and stir continuously for approximately 3 minutes.
4. Add coconut milk to mixture stir well. Turn the heat to medium-low and place a lid to the sauté pan.
5. Sauté the ingredients for 10 minutes.
6. Serve with rice or your choice of noodles.