1 eggplant, thinly sliced
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp Himalayan coarse salt
1. Slice eggplant plant into thin slices. This will help with baking crisp chips.
2. Pat each slice of eggplant dry with a paper towel.
3. Place each slice on parchment paper not over lapping any eggplant
4. Using a baking brush, brush the olive oil on each eggplant slice evenly
5. Sprinkle Himalayan coarse sea salt over the tray
6. Preheat oven to 225 F and bake for 1 hour
7. Remove from the oven when crisp. Let cool and store in a dry sealed container.