Yields 12 servings
4 radishes, shredded
½ green cabbage, shredded
3 carrots, shredded
1 cup mayo
¼ cup mustard
⅓ cup white vinegar
3 tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp Himalayan salt
2 tsp Chalice Spice Organic Garlic Powder
1. Using a mandolin slice the cabbage, carrots and radishes thin.
2. In a large bowl mix together the shredded vegetables until well combined.
3. In a separate small bowl, combine all of the dressing ingredients together. Stir well until all of the ingredients are combined well.
4. Pour the dressing over the mixed vegetables. Stir the ingredients well ensuring that all of the ingredients are covered with the dressing.
5. Place the salad in the refrigerator overnight or at least 4 hours before serving.