Yields 28 3-4oz servings
2 lbs ground chicken or turkey
10 garlic cloves
1 red onion
4 cooking onions
2 cups baby spinach
1 cup fresh cilantro
2 tsp Himalayan salt pepper
3 tbsp olive oil
1 ½ cups dry quinoa
1. Place the following in a food processor: carrot, zucchini, cilantro, cooking onions, red onion, garlic cloves, Himalayan salt and pepper
2. Run food processor until all of the vegetables are puréed.
3. In a separate large bowl, add ground chicken/turkey with eggs. Mix using a fork until well combined.
4. Add the puréed vegetables to ground chicken/turkey bowl and mix well.
5. Stir in dry quinoa into the mixture.
6. Using a non-stick pan on medium heat, add olive oil.
7. Scoop 1/3 cup of meat and form a patty shape. Add to the pan, approximately 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
8. Transfer browned patties to a baking sheet and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes at 350 F.