1 whole cauliflower, chopped
3 Spanish onions, diced
3 Romano tomatoes, fresh and diced
¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
1 cup baby spinach, fresh
4 garlic cloves, finely diced
4 cups chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1 tbsp curry
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp Chalice spice organic garlic powder
1 tbsp cumin
1 tsp Chalice spice Himalayan salt
¼ cup coconut oil
2 tsp Chalice spice creamy vegetable broth
2 cups water
1. Combine Coconut oil, curry, cumin, thyme, salt, garlic powder in a large wok pan. Sauté spices quickly just until they are melted and mixed together.
2. Add the onions, cauliflower, tomatoes, baby spinach, garlic cloves to the seasoning mixture in the hot pan. Stir the ingredients well until the seasoning coats all of the vegetables.
3. Add the chickpeas and sun-dried tomatoes to pan, continue stirring.
4. In a separate large bowl mix 2 cups of water with Chalice spice creamy vegetable broth, stir well until the vegetable broth is diluted. Add the vegetable broth to the pan.
5. Cover pan and let simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Serve warm on its own or with rice.