Yields 8 servings
2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 shallot onions, sliced
2 cups mini peppers, chopped
3 cups Brussels sprouts, cut in half
1/3 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
4 cups cauliflower, chopped
½ small blue hubbard squash, cubed
2 chicken breasts, cubed
1 tbsp black pepper
1 tsp salt
1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 375F. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place the cubed Blue Hubbard squash. Bake the squash for 40 minutes. Set aside.
2. In a large sauté pan on medium heat, add oil and shallot onions. Sauté the onion for 2-3 minutes until the colour begins to change to golden brown.
3. Next, add the mini peppers, Brussels sprouts, sundried tomatoes and cauliflower. Stir until all of the ingredients have been combined.
4. Sauté the ingredients for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
5. Prior to removing from heat, add the chicken, feta cheese, Blue Hubbard squash, salt and pepper. Stir for an additional 2-3 until the ingredients have heated.
6. Serve warm.