Yields 12 cakes
2 ½ cups rolled oats
4 ripe bananas, mashed
½ cup fresh blueberries
½ cup coconut milk
⅓ cup raisins
½ cup sliced almonds
¼ cup walnuts, chopped
1 tsp Chalice Spice cinnamon
1. In a large bowl, mash the bananas using a fork.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and stir together until mixed.
3. Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat. And a scoop of the batter to form a patty shape, about 1/4 cup in measurement.
4. Cook each side of the patty for about 4 minutes until golden brown.
5. Serve warm.
6. Drizzle honey and remainder of blueberries for extra sweetness!